Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Symbol for e-mini Russell 2000 Dec contract???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbol for e-mini Russell 2000 Dec contract???

Hi there,

Is there a new symbol for the e-mini Russell 2000 December contract? AB Z8 is always "not found". My version is 6.0.2. Thanks.

Re: Symbol for e-mini Russell 2000 Dec contract???

yuio789
    You may want to review this announcement by eSignal on the Russell futures
    Alex

Originally posted by yuio789
    Hi there,

Is there a new symbol for the e-mini Russell 2000 December contract? AB Z8 is always "not found". My version is 6.0.2. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
      Try TF Z8

Comment

Thanks a lot. However, in my charts, the normal market hours for TF are shown as from 9:00 am to 16:00 pm. Any way to adjust the time???

Comment

Thanks a lot. However, in my charts, the normal market hours for TF are shown as from 9:00 am to 16:00 pm. Any way to adjust the time???
          yuio,

Does the Title bar of your 6.0 QCharts say "E Feed"?
          If so, then see screenshot for what to do.

Jay...
          The MktHours on the "eSignal" server(s?) is back level, dated March 2008.

LAM
          Attached Files

Comment

Cheers Larry. Both feeds have been enabled, but I still get 9:00 to 16:00 as normal market hours in my charts.

And, each time I start QCharts, there is this message: Expanded session information has been downloaded for non-domestic issues. Please consider restarting the program at a time convenient for you. However, when I restart QCharts, this message appears again. Or do I need to re-install it?

Comment

Hey,
              Your message sounds like a Vista thing.
              Have you done this (If, in fact, you are running Vista)?
              http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...icle=3742&p=25

Comment

Thanks a lot, Bill. Yes, I am indeed running Vista.

Did the adjustment as advised. Now there are normally market hours. Unfortunately, that also changed my workspace back to the default one, so I am again working to build up my workspace. Well, gain some, lose some, I suppose.

And may I take this opportunity to thank you all for your patience and help . I am pretty sure for all you techie gurus, people like me are hopeless, but hopefully we all stumble forwards in our own ways.

Comment

yuio,

You shouldn't have lost your regular workspace.

Are you saying that if you click File>Open Workspace, and go to the Workspace folder inside your QCharts folder, and then Open your workspace, that it's not the one it should be? I'm assuming here that you have a standard install and haven't been filing your workspace(s) outside the QCharts Workspace folder. If so, go load it from wherever you keep your workspaces.

Also, your workspace should appear in the MRU (most recently used) list at the bottom of the File menu when you click File.

LAM

Comment

Hi Larry, maybe that was because I saved my own workspace as the Welcome to QCharts 6.0 one.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, yuio.

I don't have Vista, and I guess I'm missing something about it's operational characteristics. It just seems weird that a file you have modified and saved back is no longer available after enabling the setting to run QCharts in XP compatibility mode.

Anyone (Bill?) have an explanation for this? Just being curious.

LAM

Comment

Hey Larry and yuio,
                        I've run into this before - I don't fully understand what Vista does, but I think it has to do with the "Virtual Store" thing (remember when we were messing with that with QFAI and QCharts Larry?) that's in Vista.

What I had the other user do is to do a complete search for *.qcw to locate all of the qcw files on the hard drive.

The "missing" workspace showed up after that.

Vista moved it to a different directory.

I love Vista.
                        NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by billbled
                          (remember when we were messing with that with QFAI and QCharts Larry?) that's in Vista.
                          Thanks for the 411, Bill.

Well, yeah, like kinda remember now that you mention it. arrgghh...my memory jest ain't whut it used to be. <sigh>

LAM

Comment

Thanks Bill for the info. I have had this new machine and Vista for 4 days. So far, I have got to say, I perfer XP, but I could not get it with this machine.

Comment

Thanks Bill for the info. I have had this new machine and Vista for 4 days. So far, I have got to say, I perfer XP, but I could not get it with this machine.
                              There was an article about downgrading Vista to XP on www.informationweek.com in January.

Here's the article

Ditching Vista: How To Downgrade To Windows XP
                              http://www.informationweek.com/news/...leID=205101355

Granted it isn't for the faint of heart. You might want to read through the article and reader's comments before attempting it.

If you are sufficientlly motivated, it might be an option.

You might want to check Microsoft documentation about downgrade rights

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...rencesheet.pdf
                              Eric Boehm

Comment

Working...
                              X