futures symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• futures symbols

My futures symbols did not transfer from 5.1 to 6.0.3 Does anyone know what the symbols are?

Hey antpike,

Check Help => Symbols Directory in the QC 6.0.x menu bar. The symbols for futures, options, and indexes changed from what was used in QC 5.x (the continuum servers) to the faster and more robust eSignal servers.

Tom

Comment

Help=> Symbols doesn't work

Help => Symbols Directory in the QC 6.0.3.1366 menu bar does not work. "program cannot display the webpage".

Comment

I've tried the Help==> Symbol Directory and not having any problems. I can't think of anything other then maybe a browser that would prevent this page from coming up. Can you bring up other browser pages with in QCharts?

In the meantime here's a link to the Symbol Directory. Please try it and see if you can get to the webpage via this link.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

It ended up that the problem is that I'm running Vista and had not clicked on the "run as administrator" box. I had User Account Control turned off, so didn't have that option available. I turned UAC back on, clicked the box, and turned it off again and it fixed the problem...along with a lot of other problems. Thanks for the response Avery.

Cj.

Comment

CJ,

Thanks for the follow up. We'll make this information available for future users that run into to this same problem.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X