Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/1 AH e-mini futures quotes unavailable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/1 AH e-mini futures quotes unavailable?

I'm using Qcharts 5.0, but am not getting any quotes for CME emini futures, it's about 8 pm PST. Is anyone having this problem?

I just tried the CME ES contract, using the ES #F symbol, with both 6.0.2 and the newly released 6.0.3.1366. Both versions are updating my 1 and 5 minute charts. The 1 minute chart's data updates are lagging around 6 seconds behind clock time; i.e., the 1 minute chart starts painting the next bar about 6 seconds after the next minute starts (according to my computer clock, which I just synced to time-a.nist.gov).

Comment

dcash,

I read an announcement today about only CME e-mini futures being available on Qcharts 5.0, but looks like they pulled all futures from 5.0. I'll have to see if things get better tomorrow morning.

Comment

This is part of the email that was sent to everyone about 4 weeks ago. Basically, the futures (with the exception of the CME eminis) have been discontinued from v5 and now must be accessed thru v6.
        I believe this announcement is on the system status page underneath your username and password login also.
        Last edited by billbled; 10-02-2008, 09:54 AM.

Comment

emini quotes became available around 10:30 pm PST last night, I'm still using 5.0 (and it works great).

It would be helpful if an eSignal rep could respond to questions/concerns posted on this forum. I sure would like to find out why this data gap occured. Thanks!

Comment

We did take calls and questions about the removal of most futures data as of 10/1 but as far as we are aware, we had no issues with the emini service for 5.xx customers. May have been an isolated issue for you but I certainly invite other users to chime in if they had issues with the cme emini on 5.xx yesterday as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott,

Just to clarify, the data gap was between 4 pm and 10:30 pm PST.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ
                We did take calls and questions about the removal of most futures data as of 10/1 but as far as we are aware, we had no issues with the emini service for 5.xx customers. May have been an isolated issue for you but I certainly invite other users to chime in if they had issues with the cme emini on 5.xx yesterday as well.

Thanks.
                Scott,

Think you will see this on all 5.1 servers.

LAM
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. We're confirming.

Comment

Engineering is working to restore the data gap for the minis. I don't have an ETA as yet but maybe as early as this weekend, but it could go into next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X