No announcement yet.

When are you going to make this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are you going to make this right?

This Qcharts 6 thing is a getting ridiculous. I held back long enough. There is not one day when this thing does not freeze on me or lags like crazy when switching timeframes. And please don't give me the "maybe it's your computer" crap. I've worked as an IT professional for 10 years.
    My Computers are fast and powerful.
    I mean c'mon! Qcharts 5 worked perfectly fine. Here is to a perfectly fine working program (Qcharts 5) being messed up (qcharts6).
    Cheers!

Hello,

It's been our earnest intent to make the transition to QC 6.xx a positive experience. It's been a challenge and we recognize it's been difficult for some users.

I do hope you'll try the latest beta:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=27528

We will continue our efforts to make the transition as positive as possible.

Thanks.

Comment

I tend to agree. (as I sit here and see it frozen for 3 minutes now). Especially since the 10/1 CME cutover it has gotten tremendously worse. I think the real problem is the backend quote servers are being overwhelmed. can we get that addressed as well...

Just as a note. when it freezes like this, I can quit everything and restart it and qcharts gives me this nice "please standby" screen. for MINUTES...

EDIT: Just loaded latest beta. SAME PROBLEM!
      Last edited by dknc; 10-03-2008, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X