daily bars yes, minute bars no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily bars yes, minute bars no

Suddenly began experiencing a data problem Sunday afternoon. Daily bars will render, but not the minute bars. In all symbols, all exchanges, stocks, futures, etc.

I have downloaded and removed 6.0.2 multiple times, but no help. Removed again and loaded the 6.0.3 beta. Nothing. Daily bars work, but minute bars don't.

Only one other program runs on this machine, and it is the same program that has been running on this machine with QCharts.

Re: daily bars yes, minute bars no

Originally posted by 1david1
    Suddenly began experiencing a data problem Sunday afternoon. Daily bars will render, but not the minute bars. In all symbols, all exchanges, stocks, futures, etc.

I have downloaded and removed 6.0.2 multiple times, but no help. Removed again and loaded the 6.0.3 beta. Nothing. Daily bars work, but minute bars don't.

Only one other program runs on this machine, and it is the same program that has been running on this machine with QCharts.

There is a known bug where the Intraday Servers will drop the login but continue with the Daily Server. Loging out/in multiple times will sometimes clear the problem. Unfortunately, many times you will have to call QC customer service and get a tech to manually clear your connection so you can re-login and get both Daily & Intraday server connections.

fyi,
    Carol

Comment

As of today, we've made improvements to the tick servers that should nearly eliminate this problem. If anyone continues to see this problem, please contact our support department for further investigation.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by JayF
        As of today, we've made improvements to the tick servers that should nearly eliminate this problem. If anyone continues to see this problem, please contact our support department for further investigation.

Jay,

It happened again this morning. I logged out of QCharts last night and attempts to login this morning led to no Intraday Servers. So, I went over to the P4 and logged in and it got me thru to the Intraday's just fine. I left it running a few minutes and then went back to my trading computer (Rocket) and attempted to login again. This time it worked.

So, the problem is nearly eliminated - but still needs work.

fyi,
        Carol
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X