X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.0.3 Opens then Crashes

WTF? Don't use Qcharts!!!!!!!!!

Hi jcgg,

We'd like to resolve any issues you are having. It's possible that you are either running an older beta or that workspace has become corrupted. Please contact our Support team or provide us with your contact info (via PM) and we will be glad to make arrangements to contact you for assistance.

Comment

Jcgg,

As Todd mentioned we’re here to help. I’d like to give you some suggestion but need to first get some information so we know what directions to go in.

What build of QChart are you using? If it’s not build 1366 you may want to upgrade to this version from here

Does Qcharts crash each time you try and open it? No matter if you select open with blank workspace or Open last workspace?

If it crashes no matter which workspace you use then try cleaning the QCharts Registry. This can be done by click on Start-->Programs(All Programs)-->QCharts-->Clean QCharts Registry (Note when doing this QChart will be reset to it's default settings and workspace). Once QCharts is open then try your workspace.

If it crashes when you launch your workspace then you'll need to try loading your backup workspace. The backup is in the same directory as you original workspace. The default directory is C:\Program Files\Qcharts\Workspace. The backup will have an extension of -bak. By renaming the original and then removing the -bak and launching qCharts you should have the same workspace as yesterday.

If all else fails you may need to start from scratch and create a new workspace.

Please try these suggestions or if you not comfortable trying them please contact QCharts Technical Support for further assistance.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Gotta love it when posts disappear...

Comment

Todd,

Let's just say after calling tech support I am thoroughly disappointed with QCharts and started looking into other charting software. I have not yet made the switch. Instead I created a new woksheet. If this worsheet holds up for more then a day, I may stay with QCharts.

Comment

Working...
          X