unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unhappy

does anyone else have the problem of no data in the option chain box? I'm using 6.0.3 and i have reported this problem many times and i always get the impression from them that it must be something with my system... that is when i get a person to speak to after being on hold for 40- 60 minutes... i cannot help but feel that the q-charts users are one big pain in the but to e-signal... please- i am open to any suggestions to get my system to run properly...

Re: unhappy

Originally posted by luckylady
    does anyone else have the problem of no data in the option chain box? I'm using 6.0.3 and i have reported this problem many times and i always get the impression from them that it must be something with my system... that is when i get a person to speak to after being on hold for 40- 60 minutes... i cannot help but feel that the q-charts users are one big pain in the but to e-signal... please- i am open to any suggestions to get my system to run properly...
    LuckyLady -
    You are not the only one. Go over to the Beta forums here and you'll see lots of other posts/info.

fyi,
    Carol

Comment

Hey,
      This is an issue on the server side that will be corrected in a couple of weeks. There isn't anything to be done on your system to correct this.

Comment

and it isn't just 6.0.3. I see it on 6.0.2 as well.. It is DEFINITELY a server side problem...

Comment

Working...
        X