X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charts start at 9 instead of 9:30

Does anyone know how to fix this. Its throwing my data off. Qcharts 6.0.3

Hey antpike,

Are you running Vista? If so, have you done the XP compatibility tweak?

LAM

Comment

I followed the directions but I cannot find a exe file. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by antpike
        I followed the directions but I cannot find a exe file. Any advice?
        Here's one way...When running your 603, click Help and in the menu click View Program directory and look for QCharts.exe.

Another way is to use the Icon you use to start 603. R-click and click on Properties. Then click Find Target.

Edit add...
        oh...in Windows Explorer, set view to Details, and if necessary set Folder Options (in Tools I think. I don't have Vista) to unhide FileTypes.

LAM

Comment

LAM,

Thanks for your help. Now my charts start at 9:30 just one problem, now there is no data for the first hour. Any more advice?

Ant

Comment

LAM,
            Thanks for your help. Now my charts start at 9:30 just one problem, now there is no data for the first hour. Any more advice?
            Ant
            Yep.
            Go to View>Preferences>MultiMinute bars tab.
            Turn ON the second option..."Build bars from largest interval...."

LAM

Comment

Hello again LAM,

That also worked. I tried it earlier in the day and it did not help but it did this time. Only one problem again, now it takes for every to move from symbol to symbol? I will owe you a tip after all this.

Comment

Well, Mr. Ant, we're at the end of tipsville. That second option invokes a very different process of downloading chart data that downloads much more data and takes quite longer. And that's that...sorry.

There is a rumored fix for the missing 1st hour coming in another build in the next week or so.

That being said, one has to be aware that the first option in the MultiMiniute tab is faster, but can produce inaccurate bars if one uses non standard intervals that don't divided evenly into 390. That's the number of minutes in 9:30-16:00.

The 2nd option is slower and invokes more data download, which is required to produce "accurate" bars for said non standard intervals.

LAM

Hello again LAM,

That also worked. I tried it earlier in the day and it did not help but it did this time. Only one problem again, now it takes for every to move from symbol to symbol? I will owe you a tip after all this.

Comment

LAM

Thanks for all your help. I will look for the update.

Comment

LAM
                    Thanks for all your help. I will look for the update.
                    Okeydokie. You're welcome.

Have fun and Good Tradin'

LAM

Comment

Working...
                    X