QCharts Features Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QCharts Features Survey

I received an email yesterday asking for my input on QCharts features. It included a custom link to a survey tool with simple questions about QCharts features, both present features and future possibilities. I assume the survey was sent to all QCharts subscribers.

I applaud eSignal for asking for our opinions on this software and it will be interesting to watch the results unfold over time. There are some interesting and hopeful suggestions for improvements listed that look quite interesting. I just want to encourage everyone to complete the survey. It was VERY easy and only took a couple of minutes to complete.

If you have any comments on the survey, please feel free to share and discuss.

Thanks,
    Tom

I did not receive the request. Hope you do a good job representing all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by iTradergw
      I did not receive the request. Hope you do a good job representing all of us.
      Don't feel lonely - I have not rec'd it either....I think they may have multiple mailing lists - when the Alpha went Beta and was released to the public in September 2007, I rec'd the e-mail about a week after everyone else.

ck

Comment

Working...
      X