Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charting Options Intraday

Hi Jay,

Just a note to make this request known again... I believe you and I have discussed this before: Charting options intraday was a feature that many of us used in 5.1 and it is sorely missed in 6.x. Please add this to the list of fixes for the near term if possible. I could have used this in 6.x over the last few weeks of volatility!

All the best and thanks,
    Tom

Charting Options intraday - #2

Jay,
    I have made the move to 6.0.3 and it seems to be working much better for me than even 5.1. However, I too have noticed that the intraday charting is not available.
    Is this in the pipeline for a 6.0.3 beta? Or is it scheduled for general release? A date on either or both would be satisfaction enough for now.
    Thanks as always for your help.

best regards
    Jason

Comment

And let us not forget the importance of the quote sheet headings for options that we are used to, and getting them installed in the current beta and the upcoming 6.1.

My hands are trembling and my brow is sweating just thinking of the possibilities of 65 day average, Vol@ask/bid, Price@ask/bid, VWAP, Money Flow and other desired objects.

Jay, thanks for getting our options back, and 6.0 is running beautifully at full speed.

Thanx,

'Tail.

Comment

I'll third the motion for intraday option charting.

Hardtail - sweaty brow? Easy there, man!

lugz

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback. This is still on our radar and is certainly not forgotten. I'm don't have any hard dates yet, but there's a fair chance we'll have something together in the first half of next year.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Working...
          X