Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuous contract & cash symbols for e-mini Russell 2000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this is the 3rd one.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey yuio,

Think I see whazzup with your experience. I just tried H9 side by side with #F in 6.0.2.0 and see significant difference. My earlier screeshot was using the latest Beta, which BTW works much better for me than previous Betas.

Suggest you install...

QCharts 6.0.3 (Build 1445)

LAM

Comment

I think you have nailed down the issue, Larry. I am working up the courage to switch to the Beta version, what with my Vista Home Premium OS and that being a Beta version.

BTW, just read through the thread about OS and QCharts. All those details...
        Last edited by yuio789; 12-21-2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

yuio,

Actually, 6.0.2.0 is a Beta, so you would just be using a later Beta <grin>.

You don't really have to "switch". You can keep what's ya got, and install 1445 in a separate directory. Just give it a different folder name during the Destination Path step in Install
          c/program files/qcharts/ (the default path and probably your existing 6.0.2)
          c/program files/qcharts_6.0.3.1445/

You will want to create and have your shortcuts organized, and be mindful to start the proper matching Data Manager before starting QCharts.

Example shortcuts to QCharts.exe and Data Manager(winros.exe)
          QCharts 6.0.2.0
          QCharts DM 6.0.2.0
          QCharts 6.0.3.1445
          QCharts DM 6.0.3.1445

I have all my many installs catalogued in QFAI and use that to keep organized, fwiw. See screenshot.

Also, consider moving your workspaces to a folder outside of QCharts, so you can have a common repository for any QCharts install to use. I have a folder on my Desktop, with 5.1 and 6.0 sub-folders.

Good Luck,

LAM
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X