Options, Options, Options...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options, Options, Options...

Data for equity options in QCharts are useless. On a quote sheet, they are horribly incorrect. They still do not show up on intraday charts. (I know I can leave a chart and possibly get an option to paint over time for that day but this is not a usable workaround for me and trades are missed anyway so the chart is untrustworthy.) Time and Sales is blank for options.

Would it be asking too much to see Options prices on intraday charts? I have heard off and on that this is coming but no sign of it as yet. How about getting accurate bids (BestBid/BestAsk) as well as last prices and volumes and open interest on quote sheets? I would also love to be able to use Time and Sales on options again. Would it be possible to get accurate trade and quote data for options?

I would truly appreciate it!
    Tom

I have the same problem with you. The OPRA intra-day feed in QCharts are just incorrect. They miss a lot of trades, most of it blank, which add up all intra-day trade volumes won't match a fraction of the daily volume.

I would like to know if eSignal package is using the same feed. So it have the same problem as well. I'm evaluating both packages.

Comment

Working...
    X