6.0.3 RC. Daily & Weekly charts bugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.0.3 RC. Daily & Weekly charts bugged

I just installed 6.0.3 RC from the main qcharts.com download section.

I noticed that the Daily and Weekly charts are incorrect. The quote sheet and intraday charts are correct with the closing. Some of the daily/weekly charts are showing a closing of $0.00, others are showing a $20.00 difference in the closing, etc.

I checked the 6.0.2 version from the download section and the Daily/Weekly closings are correct.

A few stocks I looked at with the problem:
    STLD
    ELOS
    IVV
    ERTS
    GES
    GRMN
    Last edited by jmhuff-2; 01-18-2009, 08:23 PM.

RE: 6.0.3 RC. Daily & Weekly charts bugged

Similar problem here - buggy weekly and daily charts showing zero or $20 error. This is disappointing because it forces me back to 6.0.2, and 6.0.3 is otherwise a great improvement.

Is this a bug, or are there any specific settings that 6.0.3 RC users can try to help resolve this problem?

Comment

Re: RE: 6.0.3 RC. Daily & Weekly charts bugged

I also see the issues mentioned, but not during the trading day. Only after hours. Since I can't run 6.0.2 on my Pentium 4, I reverted to 6.0.3.1445. Works for me. V1445 Link

Originally posted by rickmcw1
      Similar problem here - buggy weekly and daily charts showing zero or $20 error. This is disappointing because it forces me back to 6.0.2, and 6.0.3 is otherwise a great improvement.

Is this a bug, or are there any specific settings that 6.0.3 RC users can try to help resolve this problem?

Comment

Hopefully this can be fixed by tweaking something on the server side rather then having to wait for another beta version.

It is nice to see the developers have progressed to Release Candidate. I guess that means they are getting a lot closer to the infamous 6.0.3 Final release. I sure can't wait to get my full intraday data back. My 233 charts look quite empty when I spread them across a few 24-inch monitors.

Comment

Working...
        X