Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What updates do you have for intra-day data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What updates do you have for intra-day data?

Its been about 3 months since the last update on the progress of the intra-day data fix for Qcharts 6.x. Has there been any progress in the beta testing? Does it look like we can expect it soon? Thanks for keeping us informed.

-Matt

I'm guessing this is related to the intra-day spike bug in some of the betas? This has been solved in the Release Candidate on the main download page, however I'd wait until tomorrow afternoon... *hint, hint*
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Actually this was about just getting the intraday data in QCharts 6. I wasn't aware that the beta was opened up until Tom sent me a link the the beta forums.

I signed up tonight and I have been calling all my buddies bragging that I now have a 200-MA that goes across my screen on the 233 chart. I told them if they slip me a 10-dollar bill my way I will tell them the secret too, hope you all don't mind ::grin::

You have no idea how excited I am to have the intra-day data back. Thanks you so much !!

Thanks for the *hint*, I will check it out once its up there.
      Last edited by jmhuff-2; 03-30-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Hey man, it is my pleasure! Always happy to help!

Good luck!
        Tom

Comment

Woo Hooo!!!

Originally posted by JayF
          I'm guessing this is related to the intra-day spike bug in some of the betas? This has been solved in the Release Candidate on the main download page, however I'd wait until tomorrow afternoon... *hint, hint*
          Wow, Jay, I won't be able to sleep! I am looking forward to tomorrow afternoon now!! Thanks for all of your perseverance and patience with some of us users... I know how difficult it can be to balance the needs of your company (boss and employees) against the voices of the customers. Sounds like the latest beta is getting decent press (I have downloaded but haven't extracted it yet so I'll just just be a little more patient!)

All the best,
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X