Option Montage Sheet Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option Montage Sheet Questions

Is there any way to customize or filter for the option symbols shown, beyond what is available on the menu bar at the bottom of the QCharts window? Unlike quote sheets, I cannot find a way to delete rows or export data to a spreadsheet, edit it, and then import it back into the montage window. I would use the quote sheet since it can display option data, but the quote sheet does not have option specific data fields that are present in the option montage window; e.g., option delta. The main reason I want to do this is to filter out weekly and other non-monthly options so I don’t make any mistakes in selecting an option to trade.

In a related question, what is the “option sheet content” file that shows up under the “import” option from the menu bar’s “Option Montage” selection that appears on the menu bar at the top of the QCharts window when you have an option montage open? The file extension is *.opc. I cannot find any information in the QCharts Knowledgebase about this file. I also called technical support and they have not heard about this file import option and could not find any data about it.
Working...
X