• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.0.3.1550 feedback

Yearly charts are incorrect.

See Pic.
    Carol
    Attached Files

Suddenly, no charts. For clarity - that's all charts/all time frames went blank upon changing symbol. Tried a few symbols in the quote sheet - all were blank, as in this pic.

See pic.
    ck
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ckelly; 04-06-2009, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Gave it a reboot - now seeing charts again.

See pic for servers - those that lost the charts, and now, with charts displayed.

fyi,
      Carol
      Attached Files

Comment

Missing Candle

At 10:23 a.m. I noticed candle 1 (9:30) was missing from SPY 3 min. chart, Clicked on All Sessions, then back to All Sessons off and candle appeared.

Thanks,
        Gary

Comment

Carol,

I noticed the same thing re yearly charts. Quarterly charts are chundered up as well.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=30300

lugz

Comment

FYI, we are aware of the problems with Quarterly and Yearly, and we'll have this corrected in a follow-up release.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

copy and paste charts

I'm using 6.0.3.1550 and am generally pretty happy with it. I just found something I really don't like though. I used to be able to copy and paste a chart using CTRL-C and CTRL-V. Now it doesn't work. I tried it in OpenOffice and MS Paint. When I tried it with MS Paint, it said "Error getting the Clipboard Data!"

I sure hope you can fix this!

Thanks,

Jim
              When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
              -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Re: copy and paste charts

Originally posted by grunewaj
                I used to be able to copy and paste a chart using CTRL-C and CTRL-V. Now it doesn't work.
                No problem here copy pasting a chart into OpenOffice writer, MS Paint or MS Word.

Jim

Comment

More copy and paste

Hmm... I wonder if it has something to do with memory... I fired up 5.1 while 6.0.3 was running and was able to copy and past a few charts but after that it gave the same symptoms as 6.0.3 had given. I shut down 6.0.3 and continued without incident with 5.1.

Interestingly, I actually have more memory than I can really handle (6GB) and 6.0.3 has very low (compared to previous 6.0.x versions) memory usage (according to Task Manager).

I'll experiment further.

Thanks for the reply.

Jim
                  When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
                  -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

No intraday charts here either. Can someone turn on the intraday charts? Please? I am using 1550.

Tom

Comment

Intraday charts working fine for me... 1550 also.

lugz

Comment

Looks like I get intraday chart for today, but ONLY today! I have one candle on all my intraday charts since the market opened.

Can someone Please turn on the server that provides intraday data?

Thanks,
                          Tom

Comment

try shutting Qcharts down and then starting it up again. It worked for me...
                            -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

I'm wondering about a server issue again.
                              Can those of you not seeing Intradays post what server you're on (if you have that capability)? It'd help in figuring out what's what.

In the meantime I'll see what I can find out from out West.

Comment

Working...
                              X