BBY Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBY Issues

10/31/08 - 11/20/08 is all out of wack on the intraday charts.

Is anyone else seeing these messups or is this due to me loading up qfai today? It seems odd that I have seen two symbols with strange prices.

Thanks,
    Matt

Hi Matt,

I am also seeing BBY and AZO whacked between those dates; I use QFAI and I am using the slower but more accurate bars option (if that matters).

I'm sure Bob or Larry will speak up if it is due to QFAI but I doubt QFAI is doing this since AZO is not even in the CorpActs.unf file and BBY shows records from 2005 and earlier for its splits. I just wonder if this is another manifestation of the DST bug.

All the best,
    Tom

Comment

Yep, not a QFAI issue.

The DST thingy was also my first thought, but this seems to be garden variety symbol specific issue. If it were DST, then seems that the issue would manifest no matter the symbol. But I'm seeing all kinds of symbols with no issue. So hmmmm....

LAM

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I am glad I am not the only one seeing this. Finding two in one night, I wonder if I get an award or something?

Comment

Re: BBY Issues

Originally posted by jmhuff-2
          10/31/08 - 11/20/08 is all out of wack on the intraday charts.

Is anyone else seeing these messups or is this due to me loading up qfai today? It seems odd that I have seen two symbols with strange prices.

Thanks,
          Matt
          This was reported and acknowledged by Jay during the closed beta on the extended intraday data.

A number of indices are affected as well. $DJUSCL, $DWCREE, $DJUSIM, $DJUSHB, $DJUSHD, $REIT, $BTK, $DJUSRR, $DJUSMT

I havve no idea how many stocks are affected but probably a few.

Regards

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X