Latest messups are at Split Dates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest messups are at Split Dates.

Ok, this has to be my setup, right? The latest messups are at the split dates. I updated the QFAI UNF from web but that didn't make any difference.

Edit: I have just loaded up a new copy of 6.0.3.1550 and installed it into a new directory and didn't tell QFAI anything about it. I launched it via the QChart shortcut, basically cutting QFAI out of the picture. The symbols are still showing problems.

My setup:
    QFAI (problem with or without QFAI)
    Intra-day history added to my package

DE: 12/03/07 - 12/04/07 (at split)
    CMI: 01/08/08 - 01/22/08 (at split)
    BUCY: 5/27/08 - 6/19/08 (at split)
    POT: 5/29/07 - 6/12/07 (at split)
    BBY: 10/31/08 - 11/20/08
    BBH: <-- Qcharts can fix with split but hasn't, fixed with QFAI
    AZO: 10/31/08 - 11/20/08
    Last edited by jmhuff-2; 04-27-2009, 03:07 AM.

Re: Latest messups are at Split Dates.

Originally posted by jmhuff-2
    Ok, this has to be my setup, right? The latest messups are at the split dates. I updated the QFAI UNF from web but that didn't make any difference.
    I don't think it's your setup. Looks like a bug in the 6.0.3's. See annotated screenshot example of DE.

LAM
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for test this out with 5.1, 6.0.2, and the 6.0.3.xx releases.

I am surprised this wasn't caught during the beta testing. Isn't 6.0.3.1550 the official 6.0.3 released version?

I should be able to fix this by manually editing some files, right? Isn't that basically what QFAI does? Would the files I need to edit be the CorpActs.UNF and CorpActs.inf files in the main program directory?

Thanks
      Last edited by jmhuff-2; 04-27-2009, 05:38 AM.

Comment

I am surprised this wasn't caught during the beta testing. Isn't 6.0.3.1550 the official 6.0.3 released version?
        This was reported during the extended intraday data closed beta test and acknowledged by Jay as an issue.

Regards

Jim

Comment

In this case, manipulating CorpActs won't work. The issue isn't about a missing or wrong split statement, but rather a bug in the QCharts program. An attempt to compensate for the split processing bug in the program will end with the attempted bug compensation split being applied buggily and badly.

6.0.2 located HERE

Thanks for test this out with 5.1, 6.0.2, and the 6.0.3.xx releases.

I should be able to fix this by manually editing some files, right? Isn't that basically what QFAI does? Would the files I need to edit be the CorpActs.UNF and CorpActs.inf files in the main program directory?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X