Please let me do it my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let me do it my way

The features that I am describing have been a part of QCharts for as long as I can remember but I have never liked them because IMO user control is too limited.

1. If a Workspace contains over 3 items (Bar Charts etc) then the user can't Tile all items either vertically or horizontally(Window>Tile ...). I'm sure "3" is just a hard coded number in the program so why not change it to a much larger number and let the user determine what is best?

2. If the Workspace is close to 100% used then any minor changes often result in the horizontal and/or vertical scroll bars appearing which obscures a portion of the Workspace. This change would require some thought but ultimately I think the user should be able to enable or disable the scroll bars in the Preferences.

If the Workspace is Tiled with all items vertical or horizontal then changing the "3" to a larger number may be sufficient to obviate the need for disabling the scroll bars.

Thanks much,

~Bob
    Last edited by bobscott; 06-05-2009, 12:16 PM.

I'll second the motion for #2! If you have a double quote sheet precisely, meticulously and exactly sized for a certain number of symbols, you can accidentally run into the same problem of causing the scrollers to appear... at which point you have to go through the same tedious process of expanding the quote sheet until the scrollers disappear... then meticulously, precisely resizing it back down to the exact size needed. Aw @%@#$@!

"only mildly OCD" lugz

Comment

LugNutz,

"Only mildly ..."? My Avitar says it all.

~Bob

Comment

Working...
      X