QCharts issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QCharts issue

During the middle of trading today, my computer crashed for some unknown reason. When I got things up and running again, my Qcharts v. 6.0.2 wasn't running correctly. When the workspace came up, it wasn't complete. Another window popped up saying, "Qcharts has blocked the loading of some content from the WorkSpace." It then listed things like moving average study, overlay expression study, line drawing tool, etc. Some of the charts weren't filled in and when I clicked on a symbol on a quote sheet, it wouldn't produce a chart in a chart window. Needless to say, things weren't working correctly. I restarted Qcharts a couple times with no improvement. I did a system restore and that didn't change anything, either. Then I did an upgrade to 6.0.3 and everything is working ok now except there are a lot of symbols that won't show up in a chart window. The symbols are functioning properly in the quote windows, however. Any ideas what is going on? Changing servers doesn't help either.

Hi Lloydmarie,
    Can you please try resetting the defaults on your QCharts?

Please start by clearing your TEMP folder.

Log out of your QCharts and navigate to your QCharts install folder (usually c:\Progam Files\QCharts\) and delete the TEMP folder that you will find in there. Then log back in and see if you still have the issue. On the login (where you enter your username and password) screen, stop before you hit "Connect”, press F2, and then press the "Load Defaults" button. Then continue logging in.

Does that help?

Comment

Thanks, Bill

Bill, I did as you suggested and everything is fine, now. Thanks for the help. How come you are so smart?

Lloyd

Comment

Glad that worked for you Lloyd. Thanks for letting me know.
        (And thanks for the kind words.)

Comment

Working...
        X