Intraday charts - Nasdaq stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intraday charts - Nasdaq stocks

Today's intraday charts for the Nasdaq listed stocks paint for about 10 seconds and then disappear. Today's intraday charts for NYSE stocks are fine. Anyone else seeing this problem? This only affects today's data. Previous days are fine. Version 6.0.3.1550
    Last edited by sturner; 08-17-2009, 07:35 AM.

I'm not seeing them paint and disappear - just painting about 3 hours ahead. This is due to an exchange issue (a hot-cut) over this past weekend. Operations is aware and working to get this resolved.

Comment

Mine paint for a few seconds, then repaint with a several
      hour gap with the current prices painting at the wrong time
      by several hours. Major bug -- somebody should fix ASAP

(Crossed post with Bill)
      Last edited by finpress2000; 08-17-2009, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Same problem here. I would think everyone is having this problem if it is an exchange problem.

Comment

To avoid possible data corruption issues, we will install the fix after market hours today. Should be fine tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Comment

(answering lloydmarie)
            The gap is what we're all seeing. It's painting prices about 3 hours ahead for NASDAQ stocks. It's not a QC software bug...it's a data issue.

For today, you may want to run v5 if you're in trades on NASDAQ stocks and need Intraday charts.
            You can download v5 here if you need it:
            http://www.qcharts.com/download/default.asp
            (scroll to the bottom)
            Last edited by billbled; 08-17-2009, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Yes, Bill. The gap is what I am seeing too. I just figured that since it is a data problem that everyone would be having the same problem and posting complaints here. Maybe most Qcharts users don't use this forum.

Comment

Hey Lloyd,
                I don't know how many QC users actively post or monitor the forums like we all do - but I have seen other users emailing in this morning with this issue.

Comment

FWIW, this charting issue on NASDAQ symbols is not consistent for me. I've seen the error several times today but I'm staring at the CME right now and it's error free. Also changed to BUCY and I'm still smiling.

Go figure

Jim

Comment

The problem seems to disappear when cancelling "all sessions".

I tried twenty stocks and everything appears ok.

'Tail.

Comment

Take my post with a grain of salt.

If you cancell "all sessions", the 10-minute chart quits advancing and the 60-minute chart falls one-hour behind.

'Tail.

Comment

Working...
                      X