Synchronized scrolled/ go to date multiple charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synchronized scrolled/ go to date multiple charts

This was also posted in the beta section, but I figure I would put it here as some do not read that one.

So the "go to date" feature is cool in the new beta, but it really needs to change all the chart time frames w/ a shift click or something similar.

If it could synchronized when scrolling with the other chart time frames that would be awesome.

For example I am on a one minute chart if I scroll this chart it would start to build the bigger chart time frames until it has completed the candle and then outputs the closing candle and then moves to building the next candle.

This would greatly enhance the ability to practice trades in the past as well as open the door to creating a market simulator so you can replay the trade.

I know any GW student would love this feature. Anyone else think this would be a cool feature.

BTW I would pay more for this similar to the AW feature.

Tony

Hi Tony,
    The synchronized scrolling chart feature was investigated and tried during the internal testing on the path to developing 6.1. It's not possible to implement at this time, due to technical reasons on the back end. It may be possible to implement in the future, they aren't sure. The user desire for it is well known internally.

Comment

Would you be able to post the feature request list?

Comment

Hey,
        Not the Internal one - I don't have access to that - but here is one I'm keeping on my site:
        http://www.qcsoftwarehelp.com/buglis...e_requests.htm

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
          X