HotLists of Point Gainers are Messed up Yet Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotLists of Point Gainers are Messed up Yet Again

I am trying to get my "after the close" hotlists and yet again the quote sheets bounce back and forth between showing the 100 per sheet I want and some random number of many fewer.

When is someone going to fix this issue for good? I thought it was a known problem and the solution was also known.

Whatever server is populating the hotslists at hh:mm:26 & hh:mm:56 seems to be O.K. The server populating at hh:mm:50 and hh:mm:20 is completely out of whack. It does not post 100 symbols and the symbols it does post do not match what the other server posts.

PLEASE get this fixed. If it is correct on one server, why is it so hard to get it right on the other server.

I apologize for the tone of this message, but I am really frustrated here.

I am watching HotList point gainers right now (12:00 PM EDT) for NASDAQ and NYSE stocks, with display set to 100. At this point, after watching for a few minutes, everything appears fine. I have noticed that the update time stamps on the quote sheets are different than what I observed last night.

Can someone please explain why things seem to be fine today during RTH, but were messed up last night after market close?

Comment

Well, I would love to know what was done to fix things. Anyway, the after hours "point gainers" hotlists appear to be working fine tonight.

Maybe, a daemon on the server that runs on a scheduled basis to "clean up" things that get out of whack? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Working...
      X