Problem with 3rd party software and data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 3rd party software and data

i have a problem in that I use a 3rd part platform to view my data Tickquest's Neoticker , and there seems to be a problem viewing the new change in symbols for the breadthalizer symbols .

Neoticker upgraded the servers ever since platform 6.00 , but my problem is I open my qcharts platform and I put in the new symbology for the breadthalizer statistics such as ;

advdec.ny-qc: (advance-decline issue new york)
    athi.ny-qc : (stocks at todays high new york)

And I get the data no problem , I then close down my qcharts platform and open up my neoticker platform and put in the same symbols and I get NO DATA .

when i look at the esignal data manager i can see my username and password being the same as on my qcharts platform as on my neoticker platform.

Some have suggested on the neoticker forumns that it could be a restriction at the api level to do with qcharts/esignal.

Please could someone at qcharts/esignal get to the bottom of this issue..

I believe i understand where the problem lies and that is with the 4 continum servers dedicated to running the breadthalizer symbols , no 3rd part software can connect to both the esignal servers and the continum servers just on the qcharts platform .

Can someone at esignal/qcharts give us a date when the breadthalizer symbols will make it over to the esignal network

Comment

Hi raker,

I can't speak to when "all" of the breadthalizers we know from the Continuum network data servers will be implemented on the eSignal network data servers.

In the meantime, here's a list of breadth type syms that are and have been on the eSignal data servers. Yeah, a subset of what's in continuum, but there are some nonetheless.
      http://www.qcsoftwarehelp.com/breadthalyzers.htm

LAM

Comment

Working...
      X