q charts history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• q charts history

Does anyone know when the old data (prior to May '09) will be available. I used 5.1 for research and practice quite frequently but since its gone I'm hoping it will be available in 6 soon.
    thanks

Hey belfairken,

It's in 6.1 now. To get it go to Account Maintence.
    In the Basice Services and Features page under Misc. Services there's a box that needs to be checked ON. Namely... Extended Intraday History. There's no charge, but this bit needs to be turned on.

LAM
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks Larry

Thanks Larry. I'm trying to set it up but it keeps asking me for a product username & password? Is that a new login or my qcharts? it doesnt accept my qcharts login...
      thanks again
      Ken

Comment

Ken,

For me, my account maintenance and QCharts login ID and PW are the same. Perhaps support or billing may need to take a look at your account.

LAM

Comment

Thanks Larry

Thanks Larry, finally got it figured out & it works great!!

Comment

Cool. Glad yer on the air with extended data.
            Thanks for the Thanks.

LAM

Comment

When I go to Account Maintenance, I don't see any heading "Basic Services and Features" with a subheading "Misc. Services". I do see a heading "Services" with two subheadings "Add/Cancel Add-On Services" and "View Service Summary", neither of which has anything about "Extended Intraday History". Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Robert,
                1. Within QCharts, click on Help -> Account Maintenance, or visit https://secure.esignal.com/maintenance.aspx?bhcp=1 using your browser.
                2. Login using your QCharts username and password
                3. Click on the "Add / Cancel Add-On Services" link
                4. Select your product and click Continue
                5. Near the bottom of the screen, click on "Add-on Services" and then "Show More Options"
                6. Under the Misc. Services section, put a check next to the "Extended Intraday History" option.
                7. Click "Complete this Transaction" and follow any remaining on-screen instructions.
                8. Wait 10-15 minutes and then restart QCharts.

Comment

Working...
                X