BUG -Holiday gaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG -Holiday gaps

For some reason the program shows gaps where there is a holiday in the past. Can this be turned off by the user or are you guys going to fix it like the tech support gal says?

Huge Bug

For some reason the software decided to put gaps for holidays today. The tech support says it has been reported previously. This makes use of the software nearly impossible for the work i do .,....is there a way to turn this feature off? When will it be fixed?

Comment

The trading hours should be corrected with the current MktHours.inf file for QCharts.

Closing completely out of QCharts (and the Data Manager) should enable you to download the current one see this thread for more details.

Comment

I downloaded this copy of your software today on to a new machine . Where do i get an ini file that works?

Comment

Holiday still a problem

I downloaded a new version of the program.......useless.
          In the other email you mentioned other things like sending out an ini file. Can we make fix this and move along please?

Comment

The .inf file downloads when you connect to our servers.

However if you're running Vista or Windows 7, you should be running QCharts in XP mode and as an administrator for these files to function.

See links below:

Vista

Windows 7

If you have to change the compatibility to XP mode/run as admin, then after doing so, launch QCharts, close out of QCharts and the DM and re-launch again as the file becomes useable after it's been downloaded, so its useable a step/launch behind.

Comment

Working...
            X