Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accurate charts vs. Fast Charts. Is there ever going to be a real solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurate charts vs. Fast Charts. Is there ever going to be a real solution?

I use 233 min, 55 min, and 34 min intraday charts, none of which divide evenly. Therefore I am forced to use the "accurate" charts setting, which is mind numbingly slow in loading charts. I scroll through tons of symbols a day and it takes forever to fully load a chart. I choose to use the intervals that I use because I have based my trading around the closing and opening of certain candles, and I don't really feel that I should have to change my strategy because my charting service can't provide me the correct data. This has gotten to the point (with increased after hours movement) that it is significantly changing the location of moving average lines and bollinger bands. This makes me furious because I am paying for data that may or may not be accurate.

The question I need answered is: Is this problem slated to be fixed anytime in the near future (I don't consider "accurate charts" a fix), or do I need to look at canceling my esignal subscription and search for another service that can provide me what I need.

Thanks in advance.

TB

TB,

Thanks for your post. You have summed up how many feel about the current solution being offered in QCharts 6.2. We are indeed in the process of fixing this issue permanently by reworking the servers that provide this data.

At this time, I don't have an accurate estimate to provide, however I am expecting more information late next week
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

It has been 4 months since I last checked on this issue. Has there been any progress made?

Comment

It has been 4 months since I last checked on this issue. Has there been any progress made?

Comment

Working...
        X