Suddenly lots of missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly lots of missing data

At some time tonight all data from 9/18/09 until midnight last night just disappeared off all my intraday charts. Daily charts seem fine. I was contacted by another user telling me he also has this problem. I am running 6.1 and 6.2 (latest version) on XP and Win 7 and have the problem on multiple machines. He is running 6.2 latest version on Win XP and 7 and has the problem. I hope this has been reported already, but if not, can you look into this? I don't see any postings on it, but I am notorious for looking and looking and not seeing what is right there, as far as posted issues. I also don't see anything on the system status page when I log on. I apologize if this is posted somewhere else and I have overlooked it. Thanks.

I am seeing the same thing. Running 6.2.0.1863 on XP Pro. Seems to be a gap in all symbols I look at (equities, futures, indexes, commodities) between 9/18/09 through 2/25/2010.

Can someone at eSignal rattle the server and get those intradays back?

Thanks,
    Tom

Comment

Traders Tom & 1618 -

I'm not sure if you have a faulty Intraday Server - or if there is something weird with all of the Intraday Servers . . . I am seeing Intraday charts, however, this morning they are filling v e r y s l o w l y . . . the Daily/Weekly charts fill in properly and then the intradays are painting about 1 candle at a time.

My Server connections are attached if this helps eSignal folks in troubleshooting.

fyi,
      Carol
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X