Bug: Some quote sheets won't export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Some quote sheets won't export

I have various quote sheets in my workspace. When I right click and choose Export->Symbols some of them bring up the dialog to choose a save location. Some of them simply do nothing. It's not specific to "Symbols". For the broken ones, under Export only "Image" and "QuoteFile" will bring up a save dialog.

Anyone else seeing this? Using 6.2.0.1865.

nall.

Cannot Export Symbol files in 6.0.2.1896

I am running latest version. 6.0.2.1896 and am seeing the same issue. Cannot export a quite sheet as a symbol file. I exported as a .quo file and then loaded that quote sheet into another workspace and then tried to export. Still no joy.

Bill or Larry, can you try this one on your setup and make sure it is not something I am overlooking. Thanks much.

jwh

Comment

Hey jwh,

fwiw, I use Export all the time and haven't had an issue. Yeah, I know...not helpful <grin>

Are you getting the full menu like in this screenshot?
      If so, what happens if you click Symbols or Symbols plus Totals & Comments?
      If you're seeing something different than the screenshot, can you perhaps supply a screenshot?

If you login with "Blank workspace" option, and without loading an existing workspace, create a new quotesheet, does that work for you?

LAM
      Attached Files

Comment

The popup appears as in your screenshot. And I'm actually able to export *some* of the quote sheets in the workspace. If I have time this weekend I'll analyze the QCW file and see what's different about the ones that don't export.

nall.

Originally posted by Larry Marchman
        Hey jwh,

fwiw, I use Export all the time and haven't had an issue. Yeah, I know...not helpful <grin>

Are you getting the full menu like in this screenshot?
        If so, what happens if you click Symbols or Symbols plus Totals & Comments?
        If you're seeing something different than the screenshot, can you perhaps supply a screenshot?

If you login with "Blank workspace" option, and without loading an existing workspace, create a new quotesheet, does that work for you?

LAM

Comment

Working...
        X