Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing wallpaper

Am I the only one seeing this?

I am running 6.2.0.1896 on an AMD 9950 with 4 GB of memory, XP SP3 using two NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT video cards. Pretty occasionally, when I start Qcharts and load a workspace, my wallpaper goes white. It can sometimes go white when I load a new symbol - the whole Qcharts window goes white for a while. If I minimize Qcharts and bring it up again, my wallpaper becomes my computer wallpaper. I haven't seen it in a while, but sometimes when my screen saver (Starfield) comes on I think my wallpaper turns black. Sometimes I can get my chosen wallpaper back by sliding another window over my workspace (sometimes that leaves white bars), sometimes I can take a chart window or quote sheet and slide it around to achieve the same effect but sometimes it leaves a trail of the window. And sometimes it works without problem. I haven't determined any pattern.

Obviously, this isn't a life or death problem, but it is annoying.

Has anybody else seen this? Is there a fix?

Thanks,

Jim
    Last edited by grunewaj; 04-21-2010, 05:42 AM.
    When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
    -- P.J. O'Rourke

I guess I am the only one! How did I get so lucky!
    When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
    -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Working...
    X