Stock split intraday charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock split intraday charts

I have QCharts 6.2.0.1865 Build 2/8/2010 and my splits have been showing correctly on my intraday charts. I closed out earlier today and logged back in, but now there's a big gap down on the intraday charts on all the stocks in my workspace that have recently split. I've closed out of the program and logged back in several times, but they're still not correct. I have XP Pro SP3. Any ideas?
    Karen McMahan

Hi Karen,
    I'd recommend upgrading to 6.2.0.1896 and I'd recommend doing a clean install: http://www.qcsoftwarehelp.com/uninstalling_v6.htm

If you don't want to do that, you can try this procedure:

1- Log out of QCharts and let the DM close.
    2- Navigate to the QCharts install folder, C:\Program Files\QCharts\ (or C:\Program Files(x86)\QCharts\ if you are on a 64bit machine.)
    3- Delete the file CorpActs.INF from there.
    4- While you're inside of C:\Program Files\QCharts\ (or the (x86) version if on 64bit) - find the folder called "SigText" and double click it to open it.
    5- Inside of the SigText folder, find the file called CorpActs.tab and delete it.
    6- Close the Windows Explorer window that you have been navigating all of this in.
    7- Wait two minutes before proceeding.
    8- Go log on to QCharts and open a workspace. Let it populate. Then exit and log off of QCharts.
    9- Wait a minute. Log on a second time. Open your workspace.

This second restart / logon of QCharts is critical.
    Please do not skip this step.

Comment

Hi Bill,

It worked. I guess you grow weary of us contacting you over the same issues. I had tried to find the "fix," but I couldn't locate it. Thanks again.

Karen
      Karen McMahan

Comment

Hi Karen,
        No problem on contacting us on a problem - always glad to help. Glad you got it squared away!

Comment

Working...
        X