Entitled bug again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitled bug again

Got the dreaded "Entitled" bug. If you recall, when one opens QC and the Entitled indicator remains red, there is no way to open a chart or quotesheet and you get to look at a gray screen. Tried closing QCharts three times, closed the DM three times, still no joy. Waited between startings just to see if some other server would kick in, not happening. Rebooted the entire computer (warm boot) and when QCharts opened, it entitled me.

I thought this problem had been solved some time ago. Running 6.2.0.1896 over WinXP Pro. Rarely have problems with QCharts these days (except for freezing screen at market open and 10am), but this one surprised me.

Thanks
    Tom

Entitled bug has showed up again. only this time I cannot connect at all. Red Entitled box, Red data manager icon. Red face on this user.

Also these forums look really bad. The header is all spread out vertically and one has to scroll down a distance to view it.

The splash web page when QCharts opens is not correct.

eSignal is raising rates 4 dollars a month for this?!?!? Someone please deal with these problems.

Comment

Tom
      What you are seeing may be related to this notice
      Alex

Originally posted by tradertom
      Entitled bug has showed up again. only this time I cannot connect at all. Red Entitled box, Red data manager icon. Red face on this user.

Also these forums look really bad. The header is all spread out vertically and one has to scroll down a distance to view it.

The splash web page when QCharts opens is not correct.

eSignal is raising rates 4 dollars a month for this?!?!? Someone please deal with these problems.

Comment

Thanks Alex. Seems these notices that affect QCharts should be posted in the QCharts forums as well as the eSignal ones. I don't subscribe to those so I didn't see the email.

In any case, QCharts, the spash screen, and the web page are working now! Thanks again... and your response time is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
        Tom

Comment

Tom
          You are welcome.
          As I understand it the Ammouncements forum [and its subforums] is for all the products that use Interactive Data's network - which includes QCharts - so you may want to subscribe to them
          Alex

Originally posted by tradertom
          Thanks Alex. Seems these notices that affect QCharts should be posted in the QCharts forums as well as the eSignal ones. I don't subscribe to those so I didn't see the email.

In any case, QCharts, the spash screen, and the web page are working now! Thanks again... and your response time is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X