inconsistent split indicators on charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inconsistent split indicators on charts

Is this another problem that only I see, or are the split indicators hit or miss depending on the symbol and chart? Some symbols don't show them on any timeframe chart, some show up on the weekly and not the daily... and some vice versa. Seems like this problem has been around for quite a while, but it's really annoying considering it used to work perfectly back in "the old days."

lugz

Hey lugz,

Perhaps you're seeing the QCharts 6 quirk where there is no split note if the date the sym starts running at the split adjusted price is a Monday, for one example.

See this for more details...
    http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....950#post132950

LAM

Comment

Hey LAM!

Thanks for the reply - and yes, probably the same problem. So this quirk has been around for quite a while and is a known issue... does eSignal just not care about this? You'd think it would have made it onto a bug list for one of the releases over the last year.

lugz

Comment

lugz,

Sorry, I can't answer yer questions. That would have to come from a PTB. All I can do is commiserate with ya.

LAM

Originally posted by lugnutz
        Hey LAM!

Thanks for the reply - and yes, probably the same problem. So this quirk has been around for quite a while and is a known issue... does eSignal just not care about this? You'd think it would have made it onto a bug list for one of the releases over the last year.

lugz

Comment

Working...
        X