Options - Intraday Charting Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options - Intraday Charting Request

Good evening. I'm wondering if there's any consideration being given to enabling the charting of options intra-day. This functionality was available in 5.1, but hasn't shown up since, though it was discussed.

I think this was disabled because the majority of subscribers didn't use it. I would gladly pay a service fee to have it back though!!

Any thoughts or updates on when/if we can anticipate the return of this functionality?

Thanks!

Hey, it is good to see someone else who wants this functionality BACK! I have been asking and hearing various stories from the powers that be. I would appreciate an answer... Jay?

Thanks,
    Tom

Comment

I agree.

Intra day options would rock and it would be great to have
      them back.

Also, Jay, let's not forget all the sweet little column headings
      we've been asking for that used to be available in V.5.

It would be great to see Vol@Ask / Bid and 65 Day Average along
      with Day Value, a Tick Volume that worked correctly when
      loading a new quote sheet, and many, many others.

It's time, Gentlemen to light the fire.

'Tail.

Comment

Add my name to the list of customers who remembers when we DID have intraday option charts. I want it back too. Useful!!!

Comment

Jay, any answers on this one?

Comment

A possible short-term solution to intraday options

Jay, what if Qcharts could start out with an offer that provides intraday options for 50 stocks, rather than for all stocks. Perhaps the 50 could be the ones that have continuous activity such as AAPL, GOOG, AMZN, BIDU, FCX, NFLX, POT...

It seems like I heard the reason we stopped getting intraday options is that it took too many resources. By limiting the number of stocks, it could bring the resources to a manageable level.

I'd rather have access to a few stocks with intraday options than to have none at all.

Qcharts is an amazing program and every day I appreciate it and all of you who support it. Thank you!

Comment

Yes yes yes yes yes!
              Never let a wishbone grow where your backbone should be. C. Paddleford

Comment

THEY'RE BACK! Thanks so much!

Comment

Wonderful! Thank you!

It's incredibly wonderful to have intraday options again!

A big thanks to the Qcharts development and tech support for the consistently great job you are doing. 'So appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X