Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qcharts - custom candlestick width

Hello folks -

It has been a few years since I last used qcharts, and after loading the latest version of the software (and having it automatically used my last workspace from almost three years ago - very nice), I have run into a question related to candlestick charts and custom pixel candle width.

I am positive that I was able to do this in the past, in fact, my workspace from those prior years does have a custom width (very thin).

I am trying to change the width of a candlestick bar but I simply cannot find that option. I seem to remember that there used to be an option off of the candle stick color dialog that let you customize the bar width, but I cannot find this option anymore.

Am I simply looking in the wrong dialog? I have look all over but I simply cannot find that custom option anymore. If anyone knows where to find this option - please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hey tyabj,

For colors, r-click on the chart, select format>colors.
    For widths and spacing, click View>Chart Toolbar. The toolbar has icons to mess with width and spacing.

LAM

Comment

Hey thanks - I did not have that toolbar visible and never even thought of looking at it..."DOH"

Cheers

Comment

My pleasure.
        Thanks for the Thanks.

LAM

Comment

Working...
        X