Exporting lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting lines

Does anyone know of a way to export all lines from a chart (or the entire workspace) into a csv or text file?

Exporting Line

Hi,
    I just went through this process. Here is what you need to do. Assuming you have multiple time frames you need to export the lines from each of them. So do the following for each.

1. Click in then chart you want to export.
    2. Click menu option"Chart" then click "Layout" then click "Save".
    3. Name the layout you save using the time frame of the chart in the name so you can import it later and easily identify it. So if it was a monthly chart the call it "My Monthly".

Assuming you are importing to a new workspace or even an existing space then click the "Chart" button.
    Then you have to import the save chart so do this:

1. Click the Interval window and set the chart to the time frame of the chart you saved. If Monthly then click "Monthly".
    2. Click Menu option "Chart" then click "Layout" then click Load. Then browse to the place you saved the Chart and click the file name you want. Remember you saved the chart layout using the time frame of the chart so if you are creating the monthly chart it should have "monthly" in the name of the file.

I drink beer on Friday nights so this might be a little off. I am a little off so I am sorry if I miss a step. I hope you get the idea.

I have been having trouble with e-mini futures so I had to do this for my entire workspace. I hope this works for you.

jwh

Comment

Working...
    X