Delete a workspace from the list to open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete a workspace from the list to open

How do you delete a workspace in the "File" list?
    I loaded some workspaces in Qcharts and now I don't want to be distracted by some of them. I'd like to delete the ones I'm not interested in, but neither using the delete button no right clicking on the name helps. Is there a way to do this?
    When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
    -- P.J. O'Rourke

QCharts Workspaces

The only way to get workspaces removed from the recent list under file within the QCharts program is to delete the workspace itself. If you click on File and then open workspace you can highlight the workspace you would like to delete and then press delete button on your keyboard. Once the workspace itself has been deleted you can then click on file and click on the workspace name and it will disappear from this list.

The recent list in QCharts saves the 10 most recently opened workspaces. So if you open enough workspaces you can push the names that you don't want on this list, off of it if you don't want to delete the workspaces. Hope this helps.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks, Eric!
      When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
      -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Working...
      X