Alerts for mutliple indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerts for mutliple indicators

Currently I am using 4 indicators and I would like an alert when all 4 of them cross in the same direction on any of my stocks in my workspace. Is there anyway I can do this?

alerts

There isn't a way to do this within QCharts currently. Expansion of the alert system is something that will be in the next version of the program.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Re: alerts

Originally posted by eostrom
      There isn't a way to do this within QCharts currently. Expansion of the alert system is something that will be in the next version of the program.
      Please don't add any more silly, useless, bloat expanding algos that already load 54 meg of pointless junk. Every time these amateurs dream up the nth iteration of price predicts price you guys jump to satisfy them, but you never satisfy my mere request to stabilize the interface.

Can't we have a slim down version that gets rid of the junk down to version 3.0?

You guys never have addressed the crashing issue which tech support admits is a design failure. Instead, you make promises to add more bloat which is part of problem.

Anyone want to debate ME about the above?

Comment

More than likely the next version will be more a merger of the QCharts features into the eSignal platform. So it's not built on the current technology. The plus side of this is that all the existing QCharts software bugs will be gone. We don't yet have all the details of how this is going to work or what it will look like, but this is the direction we are currently moving in.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X