QC not painting candles today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QC not painting candles today

The market has been open 15 minutes and except for the ES & NQ AllSessions futures, QCharts is not painting candles for Indices, ETF's, or stocks.

See pic.

Carol
    Attached Files

I'm unable to duplicate this issue currently and I'm looking back at connection history and I'm not seeing the problem. Also checked and it doesn't look like we received any calls about this. I think this might be unique the your connection. Is this an issue that you are still seeing? If not, it might still be worth a call to our tech support so that we can see what exactly happened at that time.

tech support phone: 510-264-1700 option 2
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Knowing that QCharts doesn't believe anything without a picture, and even then, the response is always "unique to my connection," I grabbed a few screen shots and then I went thru the standard log out/in to get to a different server that worked and finally was able to see today's candles about 10am. My planned entries were gone by then, so I walked away.

Carol

Comment

Pictures do help us to see the problem, yes. The reason I asked for a call was so we could see the server that you were on and check if that was having issues. In the future if you have these issues and don't have the time to call you can PM me your username and I can check the server that way. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X