Improper times on qchart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improper times on qchart.

I have just downloaded the latest version of qcharts. (6.2.1). The timing for the start of the pit trading day and currency futures is off by 30 min. (Eg., the SP pit session starts at 9:00 a.m NYT instead of the proper 9:30 a.m. Please remind me how to fix the time.
    John Kellum

QCharts in windows 7/vista

Should be able to right click the QCharts icon and click Properties. From here select compatibility and make sure there is a check mark in "Run this program compatibility mode for windows XP service 3". There should also be a checkmark in the box where it says "Run this program as an administrator"

Once these are both checked, click apply & OK and then start the program up. Then shut QCharts back down and start it up again. This should fix the issue. Let me know if it doesn't work.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I am not offered Windows XP. Under compatibility, I am offered Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows NT, service pack 5. I don't see how that corrects the time anyway. Please elaborate.
      Thanks

John Kellum

Comment

windows XP

ok, that means this is a windows XP system that it is being run on. I apologize, didn't realize that.

You should be able to go into the qcharts directory (c:\program files\qcharts) and then delete the mkthours.inf file. Also go into the sigtext folder from here and delete the mkthours.tab file. Then start up and shut down the program twice.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X