Data start time for ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data start time for ES

I noticed my charts are starting data this Sunday for the ES at 20:00, not the correct time of 18:00. Is this an issue with daylight saving time that needs to be corrected? I know the ES is trading, since I am getting quotes from my trading platform. Is this going to be addressed?

DST issue

If the current MKTHOURS file is on your system and you have QCharts set to run as administrator and in Windows XP mode (for windows vista and windows 7 users) Then this issue should not be present. Please shut down the application completley and start it up again to see if the issue is still present. If the problem is still there, then it's possible that the newest MKTHOURs file is not being downloaded to your system. Please contact our tech support team using the link below and we can take you through getting the most current file.

http://www.esignal.com/support/esignal/contactus.aspx
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I have spoken with tech support and seem to have the latest mkthours.ini file. In fact, the representative I spoke with was using a mkthours.unf file from December 2011 that worked just fine, so I'm not so sure this file is the issue.

Thanks.

Brian
      Brian

Comment

QCharts DST issue

There's a once per year glitch in QCharts. The feed is messed up when Daylight Savings Time starts for the Sunday start only. This year DST started Mar 11, 2012. This is compensated (snipped) in MktHours by defining the start on this one day per year as 20:00.

The above reason appears to be the issue behind the start time.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X