Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intraday - Multiple bars for 390

Jay,

Decided to install eSignal QLink and see for myself whazzup.

I get multiple bars for any given day the same as khalsa.

Compare this screenshot with yours over in the QCharts Data Intregrity thread in
    Post113075 and khalsa's image in his reply.

Are you running an internal build with fixes by any chance? I'm running QLink RC4...
    FileVersion 2.0.1070.1118
    Build Time 2007-12-06 10:38:16

LAM
    Attached Files

I am indeed running a different version that does have some additional fixes in it (although I wasn't aware of this specific problem, nor a fix to solve it.) I suspect that this was fixed when a correction was made for a different bug fix that happened to be related behind the scenes to this problem.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

First of all many thanks to the "great" Larry who took the time and effort to prove that it is not me going mad lol.

JayF .... If your version of Qlink works fine then can I not download it please? I really need this TICK data for my work to continue.

Alternatively if you do not want to release this new Qlink version yet, can you not just send it to me as a fix for now?

Look forward to your reply as always.

Thanks.

K

Comment

Links?

Can someone post some live links to the latest version? All the links in the sticky thread are dead.

Comment

Re: Links?

Originally posted by shreddog
          Can someone post some live links to the latest version? All the links in the sticky thread are dead.
          There's info and a link at thread...

If that works for you please give some feedback. I couldn't get that version to work.

LAM

Comment

Re: Links?

Originally posted by shreddog
            In anticipation of QLink's release this coming week (~Apr. 24th) and because we had enough feedback on the current version, we chose to close further beta testing of the product. The QLink community has been very helpful in design and development of this new version.

We very much appreciate all the feedback and beta testing efforts provided.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Thank you Jay. Really looking forward to it as its really a very important feature of my trading and I am having to enter it manually daily which defeats the object of Qlink.

Hopefully the new version will not need the 390 bar workaround but the daily bar will have HIGH, LOW and CLOSE as it always used to.

Regards,

K

Comment

Working...
              X