Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Stress with new Qlink

Hi,

Right that ongoing $TICK problem is now solved as a workaround using 390 min bars (Thanks Larry).

However now when I request data via Qlink for ES #F, the dates are totally messed up.

For example The weekends are showing incorrect dates so its showing Friday 10th April and Monday 13th April, Friday 17th April and Monday 20th April and now Friday 24th April and Monday 27th April and today Tuesday 28th April.

All the dates are wrong and this is causing me total grief.

Also I have no data for globex session now (ie after 4.30pm EST) which always used to be there so the last entry on Excel should be for 30/04/2008.

What is going on?

Update .... Just seen its the same for TRIN, TICK and all instruments, the dates are wrong.

Please can someone reply asap.

Thanks

K
    Last edited by khalsa; 04-29-2008, 02:19 PM.

There was a new bug introduced and we're working on a fix. Apologies for oversight.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by JayF
      There was a new bug introduced and we're working on a fix. Apologies for oversight.
      Wow thanks for the superfast reply.

Any idea on timescale?

Ie just wondering if I should go back to the beta version for the meantime.

Comment

Should be a quick fix, however the main QLink resource also works on eSignal. I'll certainly push for a new build soon, but if this is impacting your day to day business, you may want to revert for now.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Should be a quick fix, however the main QLink resource also works on eSignal. I'll certainly push for a new build soon, but if this is impacting your day to day business, you may want to revert for now.
          Thanks again Jay. Then I really need to download now as it is stopping all my auto PIVOT calculations in Excel etc. Can you please provide me with a link to download RC4 again. The link in the beta section is no longer working.

Regards,

K

Comment

The RC4 Link has been temporarily restored until we can correct this bug.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

The RC4 Link has been temporarily restored until we can correct this bug.
              Dear Jay,

Having completely uninstalled the new Qlink and then reinstalled RC4, now the weekend dates are correct but I just cannot get it to show the latest date (ie should be showing me data for 30/04/08 now in Excel based on globex session).

Any idea?

Comment

Hi Jay,

OK Just seen my excel sheet and this is what I am getting as the ;last two entries.

DATE OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE

29/04/2008 1397.25 1399 1385.75 1389.75

30/04/2008 1389.75 1393.5 1388 1392

Not sure what time the 30th data appeared but pre installing Qlink new version and then reinstalling old version, it used to always come at 4.30pm EST.

As a result the LOW yesterday is wrong and should be 1387 and the globex low and high are wrong for today so far.

Any solution to this major issue please?

Regards,

K

Comment

Working...
                X