Qlink Snapshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qlink Snapshot

I have an old spreadsheet where I bring in quotes using qlink snapshot. I cannot get my spreadsheet to work with the old or new version of qlink.

I can open the sample spreadsheet, and the Bars and Time and sales samples both work, but the Snapshot sample does not work.

Any suggestions?

Terry

Terry,

Is the new QLink application launching successfully and is it green in your System Tray similar to this?

If yes, and you still aren't getting data, please provide a sample of the formula you are using to request the data... like this.

=QLink|Snapshot!'DELL,SYM,T,N,V,HEADERS'
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I'm using "bars", but for some data it is incomplete (and yes, the Qlink icon is in my system tray).

This is the formula:

=QLink|Bars!'$pcc-st,30,161,dtohlc,09:30-16:00'

It is the same for all put/call series I try for intraday data. The only data that populates is from 1:30 - 16:00 each day, there is no morning data. The p/c stats are the only ones I've found with this issue.

I know it's not exactly what you were asking for, but still...

Comment

jmglkg,

It appears there is an unusual problem occurring with the Time Stamps for these symbols. If you remove the 9:30-16:00 parameter and look at the full 24-hour period, you'll recognize that the data is all there, but is seemingly in GMT instead of EDT.

We'll get this corrected, but in the mean time you can remove the excess zero's by adjusting the hours of the request to be 13:30 - 20:00.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X