Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLink Beta: Version 2.0.1252

Hello QLink Users,

We have recently posted a new version of QLink that addressed the following issues. We are asking willing QLink users to try out this new version to ensure it addresses the major issues that have been raised in recent months.

http://216.23.225.152/QLink/qlink.1252.exe

1. Daily bars are no longer offset by one day
    2. Memory leak & high CPU usage when using large intraday bar requests
    3. An appropriate error message is displayed when no symbols are typed in or no qualifiers are selected
    4. Forex bar requests now automatically update when new quotes come through
    5. Corrected misspellings and other text adjustment in QLink Settings dialog
    6. Single lettered symbols on a snapshot request are no longer ignored
    7. Weekly data no longer slides excessively off the data array

Thanks in advance for your testing efforts. If you do find any remaining issues, please post your findings as a new thread in the QLink Beta Testing forum.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Dear JayF,

I was going to ask you what happened to this version and why it was taking so long.

However congratulations are in order so far. I have been using it for the day so far with absolutely none of the issues or problems I experienced.

The $TICK data still needs the "Larry" solution to get Daily Data Bars (ie a 390 min timeframe). Why can't you just get daily bars in Qlink as a Daily timeframe of data? When you do that, the data is just totally messed up via QLINK in Excel.

Look forward to that answer once again.

Regards,

K

Comment

The $TICK data and some other eSignal statistic symbols aren't collected on an OHLC basis in the history servers. We are however, working on a project to bring all the 350+ Quote.com statistic symbols over into the eSignal network. This includes the various TICK varieties and will have OHLC data available. ETA for that is Q3 of this year.. until then the 390 workaround will need to suffice.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Many thanks JayF for the prompt reply and new Qlink version.

As I say it is not fully usable and I am finding no bugs with this new version, so a big well done to all the team for that.

A special thanks to Larry also for the workaround solution.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

K

Comment

Working...
        X