e-minis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-minis

What is the correct syntax for entering a bar request for the e-minis (esu8, es u8 doesn't work)?

Thanx

Re: e-minis

wrandall
    The symbol is es u8
    Alex

Originally posted by wrandall
    What is the correct syntax for entering a bar request for the e-minis (esu8, es u8 doesn't work)?

Thanx

Comment

Thank you. I was missing the space. I still have a problem. The bar request for the es minis cuts off the first couple of days but fills properly (sometimes) for the nq minis and other securities and indicies. In addition the server time appears to be incorrect. On the settings menu I set the time for my computer but on the intraday bar request I have to set the time 2 hours earlier to get the proper trading day interval.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Comment

wrandall

In addition the server time appears to be incorrect. On the settings menu I set the time for my computer but on the intraday bar request I have to set the time 2 hours earlier to get the proper trading day interval.
        I am seeing the same and I don't think the issue is with the server times but in QLink which is not computing the local timezone offsets correctly. I believe eSignal is aware of this issue at this point.
        As a workaround [for the time being] try using Exchange Time in the Settings of QLink
        Hope that helps
        Alex

Thank you. I was missing the space. I still have a problem. The bar request for the es minis cuts off the first couple of days but fills properly (sometimes) for the nq minis and other securities and indicies. In addition the server time appears to be incorrect. On the settings menu I set the time for my computer but on the intraday bar request I have to set the time 2 hours earlier to get the proper trading day interval.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Q-link continues to cut off the first couple of days of a bar request on a sporatic basis, particularly the e-minis. Any idea as to why or a possible work-around?

Thanks,

Bill

Comment

Bill
            You may want to post your Excel sheet [or a sample of the bar request] so that someone else can try to replicate the issue you are seeing and possibly suggest a workaround. If you are attaching the Excel file you will need to zip it as xls is not a valid extension for the forum. Also you may want to provide details on your QLink settings ie the Date/Time Settings and your timezone
            Alex

Q-link continues to cut off the first couple of days of a bar request on a sporatic basis, particularly the e-minis. Any idea as to why or a possible work-around?

Thanks,

Bill

Comment

Here is a file the file you requested.

Bill
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X