No data for QID on QLink 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No data for QID on QLink 5.

Would anyone running QLink 5 (1.0b2) check AMEX:QID and see if you are getting any data for today. I've tried a number of servers with different results...all of which indluded no data for today. AMEX:QLD seems to work fine. Any help is greatly appreciated. -d
    Last edited by Dave Skram; 10-14-2008, 10:39 AM.

Re: No data for QID on QLink 5.

Dave,

For ?? reasons, QID is in the feed today as NYSE:QID. This can be compenstated in QCharts by a symbol stitch in the form of...

NYSE:QID | AMEX:QID

entered into the symbol box or quotesheet (using parens in quotesheet) or an entry in CompSyms.ZNF.

Regarding QLink workarounds, I'm not a QLink user. Don't know what's possible with that.

LAM
    Originally posted by Dave Skram
    Would anyone running QLink 5 (1.0b2) check AMEX:QID and see if you are getting any data for today. I've tried a number of servers with different results...all of which indluded no data for today. AMEX:QLD seems to work fine. Any help is greatly appreciated. -d

Comment

Well...imagine that!

Larry,

I don't know what we would do without you. How did you trace this one down? My QCharts 6 shows AMEX:QID so I never realized that it was on holiday over at the NYSE. Well...imagine that! Is there any point in talking to the little gnomes at eSignal about this (you out there Jay?) or should I just hope that it's a short vacation and it will be back on the AMEX soon? Thanks much!

-Dave

Comment

Re: Well...imagine that!

LOL...on vacation indeed.
        Who knows their vacation tendencies.
        NYSE:IWM (and others) took a one day vacation over at AMEX last Friday, but have now returned.

LAM
        Originally posted by Dave Skram
        Larry,

I don't know what we would do without you. How did you trace this one down? My QCharts 6 shows AMEX:QID so I never realized that it was on holiday over at the NYSE. Well...imagine that! Is there any point in talking to the little gnomes at eSignal about this (you out there Jay?) or should I just hope that it's a short vacation and it will be back on the AMEX soon? Thanks much!

-Dave

Comment

Away on holiday again!

Well, "our data provider" is back at it again. AMEX:QID is back to being NYSE:QID. Seems that on Monday (11/10) the bright lights finally noticed the problem impacting QCharts 5.x and offered the 'ol symbol knit as a stop-gap. No real solution as yet. However, the problem on QLink is that the two symbols are tough to sync because the NYSE:QID is not showing the end of day bars that the AMEX:QID tracks. So, if you Support Chappies are listening, would you mind fixing this issue for QLink as well? B.T.W., the data that prompted the post I made about a month ago is still missing from the AMEX:QID and is still sitting in the NYSE:QID even though the intervening days were displaying correctly…up until yesterday that is. Cheers. -d

Comment

Working...
          X