Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIFTY Options

Hello,

QLink for NIFTY options do not seem to be working. I tried options from the Option chain for $NIFTY -NSE.

For example :NIFTY 10J6200.00-NSO .

Thanks,

Jose

Hey Jose,

Let me apologize for the delay in responding,

What type of request are you making? Daily, Tick or Snapshot?

We did the test using a Daily bar request with the symbol you had listed and this is what we received back. (see Attached)

Please let me know what type of request or if you still uanble to get data and we can further troubleshoot.

Comment

Hello Avery,

I am trying to get Snapshots, Bars and Ticks on Intraday (1 minute) Options data on the NIFTY Option Chains.

Specifically I am traying on the following instruments 0f the $NIFTY -NSE Option Chain:

O:NIFTY 10J6100.00-NSO
      O:NIFTY 10J6200.00-NSO

O:NIFTY 10V6100.00-NSO
      O:NIFTY 10V6200.00-NSO

I have attached a snapshot. Note that when I try the daily data, the connection is getting established, but the update does not happen.

For the intra-day data for the ticks, I get an error message. (see attached)

Thanks,

Jose

Comment

Tryimg to attach and image file in giff format

Comment

Adding an image

I could explain the issue better if I could attach the image file.

I attach the file and post - but the file is not attached.

Jose

Comment

Jose,

I'm sorry but QLink does not provide historical intraday data on option. From KB Article 1393 Daily bars are the lowest time frame option are stored.

Viewing Options in a Chart
            You can view historical options data in a daily, but our servers do not store intra-day historical data on any Options. However, eSignal will collect the ticks as they are received. So, if you want to have an intra-day chart for any option, open up a tick chart with the specific option symbol and then, as trading occurs, eSignal will fill-in the data. If your system fails, you close the window for any reason, or change the symbol, you will lose the data collected and need to start over.

Comment

Working...
            X