Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Previous High and Previous Low

Hello,

I recently posted a thread to this forum but no one answered. I kinda understand why - there is simply too much information out there to be asking about protective stops "Placing Stops". However, this question is a credible question that I really would like some help with...

OK, I recently purchased Qlink and I was wondering if someone would let me know if there is a field that will show the 'previous low' on a 60minute chart?

At the moment the only previous low field is =ESQuote("WLF-LON","Prev"), however this field shows the previous low of the current bar whereas I would like a field showing the previous low of the preceding bar.

Your help with this will be greatly appreciated...

Cheers

Carlton

And can someone please tell me if its possible to get the field showing the previous volume using Qlink on a 60min chart?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hi Carlton,

You could always put up a historical table with the data you need and then reference the cell containing the data you want. For example, insert a historical table with 60 minute interval containing high, low, volume and show a few bars... you will get the present bar, the immediate past bar and the bar before that.

The image below is essentially that. I chose 5 intraday bars with OHLCV. The yellow Row was the currently painting bar, the green row represents the last fully closed bar and the blue one is the bar before that. Of course, in Excel you can name a cell whatever you want and then refer to it in place of the address. E.g. Prev60Low could refer to worksheet range G5 in this example.

Not sure if this is what you are asking for.

Good luck,
      Tom
      Attached Files

Comment

Tom,

Thats exactly what I was looking for.

Brilliant

Cheers mate.

Carlton
        P.S.
        I don't know what your programming skills are like but I'm about to post another thread asking if someone could please convert an attached script in C# into esignals EFS.

Hope you can help with that one....

Comment

Working...
        X