Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qlink Objects Missing

Hello again,

I have just tried adding Qlink 'add-ins' and I'm getting the message 'Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine'.

Can someone please tell if they have seen this issue before? If so, can you tell me how it was dealt with?

I actually do see the Qlink 'add-ins' but when I click on it excel freezes. I guess this is inconnection with the message about not being able to load some objects.

Anyway, you're help will be greatly appreciated...

Cheers

Carlton

What version of Qlink? What version of eSignal? There are issues with Qlink2 and eSignal 11.

Comment

Hi mu2pilot,

Thanks for responding.

I'm using esignal version 10.6 and I'm using the latest build of Qlink 3.0(build 56)

Although, 'Qlink Ojects Missing' is a concern, my major concern is the fact that even now, hardcoding the symbols there is still a delay in actual volume displayed in Qlink. So, when I compare the volume in Qlink with that of the volume in the chart it NEVER matches....

If you can help me out with that, it would be great.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Sorry it has been so long for me to respond. Your issues are above my knowledge level. I would contact eSignal phone support.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi mu2pilot,

Thanks for responding. The issue is with the quality support team in London.

Do you think you could help me out with the EFS request?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

cpatte7372,

What version of windows and Excel are you using? In many of the cases I've seen where users are getting errors it is permission based.

Comment

Hi Avery,

I'm using Qlink version 3.00056, Excel 2007, and XP.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the information, I don't think that I've encountered this problem on an XP machines. As the user of the machine do you have Administrative rights to the machines? Or have you tried the right click menu and Selecting Run as Administrator?

If you could PM your contact information we can setup a time that we can contact you and try and get this resolved.

Comment

Avery,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm currently working with your colleagues here in London. I will keep you posted....

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X